Pages

Translate

Sunday, November 18, 2012

It's been a rough couple of days. My anxiety has reached a new level,I never used to worry when Sam went away for the weekend to one of her cosplay events,this weekend proved to be very difficult. It started Friday at the store,I had been fine all day but when we were in the check out there was this little girl with her mother ahead of us. She was just too cute carrying a little stuffed dog with her. To be honest I'm not entirely sure what happened but I was just watching them in tears,I got it together pretty quickly and we made it out of the store of course my fiance doesn't say much just watches me,hold my hand...he doesn't ask if I'm alright because who in their right mind would be alright! That just set the pace for the next couple of days.Saturday I had a mini panic attack but I waited like a good mom until Sam called to check in, no reason for her to think her normally laid back mom was freaking out! I decided to spend the rest of my time keeping busy....I went thru a tons of pictures trying to decide which ones I wanted to use next....



Stephanie is forever in our hearts,thoughts and dreams!

I just love the face she's making in this picture.this picture was taking August 2011 at my best friends son's birthday. they were all hanging around cracking jokes she was trying not to laugh! After much debate I decided on a couple picture's we took last year. Sam wanted to something with her sister so she made an appointment at Sam's favorite Salon to have steff's hair cut....





Not sure if you can tell by the faces she was making but I kind of annoyed her with the picture taking..the last one on the right she actually said really mom,more pictures..lol

2 comments:

  1. Such beautful layouts!!! Thanks you for sharing your stories and thoughts with each post xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much,I am really enjoying this!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog