Pages

Translate

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Harry's Birthday Wishes

 Good afternoon my crafty friends, I just wanted to share another card..this card idea was sparked from one look at the stecil called witch brooms Cartabella you can find that at Scrapsalot...its funny I didn't think halloween I thought Harry Potter! I knew I had a digi stamp of Harry ....a little bit of ink a tad bit of color and Voila a magical card LOL






Supplies uses from Scrapsalot shop:
6x6 cartabella witch broom stencil
Distress ink-Black soot
Distress ink-Fired bricks
Catherine pool~ Midnight

other items
Cardstock- Neenah Black and yellow
Stars from my stash
clear embossing powder
Free Digital stamp from Mad forest designs


 thanks for coming by....Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. I thought the same thing when I saw the broom stencil! Great design!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog