Pages

Translate

Monday, April 29, 2019

Stella says sketch challenge 709

I decided on a Mothers day card for this Stella says challenge (sketch challenge over at Catch the bug challenge blog)  UI used the cute little girl image dressed in Mom's clothes...Digi stamp from Bugaboo Stamps. I colored my image using Prisma colored pencils and a bit of gamsol to blend...I used Nuvo drops on her necklace and earrings and just a bit on the flower center.

 I use a small sentiment from Bobunny...simply because my Mothers day sentiment was too big LOL so I added that to the inside of the card...the papers used are from DCWV bright patterns matt stack, I thought they went well with my finished image.


thank you for coming by!

3 comments:

  1. Your card is darling! I love the papers you chose! Thanks for joining in on the fun! Have a great week!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too cute! I just love this little image and you did an amazing job with this card!

    Thanks so much for playin' along with our latest Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug Stella Says Sketch challenge!

    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min

    ReplyDelete
  3. You’ve coordinated the colors beautifully. The white sentiment and enamel dots are decorative details and I also like how you cut and framed the image. Thanks for joining our challenge at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog