Pages

Translate

Thursday, April 4, 2019

Super excited

I'm so excited to be a part of the new design team at Scrapsalotllc.com I was truly amazed and excited when I opened my welcome box and saw all the wonderful goodies like this stamp from Honey Bee called No probllama ... I paired it up with the cute papers from Echo Park called Happy birthday Boy ....this stamp set is just too dang cute I've used it a couple time already...I like that it's very versatile so I see it getting a lot of use.


http://scrapsalot--llc.mybigcommerce.com/no-probllama-stamp-set-by-honey-bee-stamps/


At Scrapsalot, LLC, you will find wood & clear stamps, embellishments galore, patterned & plain paper, and tons of other goodies to make your paper crafting project pop! Whether you are a traditional scrapbooker, card-maker or even dabble in mixed media





Supplies used:
Cardstock-Georgia pacific white 110
die from my stash

Supplies below from Scrapsalotllc.com store
Papers-Echo park Happy Birthday boy
Stamp set-Honey Bee No probllama
Ink-Catherine pool~ Midnight 
gems-Darice gems
adhesive-score-tape
Lawn fawn-stamp shammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog