Pages

Translate

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

You had me at Meow

Good day my crafty friends, as I said last time no more Llamas...I thought I'd go with something else that came in my crafty goodie box from Scrapsalot..this time we have some of my new favorites Newtons Nook ~Newtons sweetheart they have some of the sweetest stamps...aren't these kitties just adorable


as you can see I had fun with this set and it was so easy to come up with ideas... I created the first background by using a Geometric stencil from Honey bee and some distress oxides..I think it turned out great! all Items used on the first card can be found at the Scrapsalot shop


I colored all the images using Prisma colored pencils and I was experimenting with Gamsol..I have to say I love it...I just need to get a finer point on my stump for smaller images.



Items used from Scrapsalot shop
~Newtons Nook Newtons sweetheart
~Distress oxide- faded jeans-fossilized amber-seedless preserves
~Honey Bee Geometric stencil
~Lawn fawn-stamp shammy
~waffle flower enamel dots
~Craft Medley sequins B&W classics

thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love the different cards - all 3 are just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog