Pages

Translate

Thursday, April 25, 2019

getting messy

 So I just wanted to get a bit messy... it's been a while since I pulled out mists and just let go LOL that and I had some new stuff from Scrapsalot that I really wanted to play with...like Nuvo mousse which is wicked cool, I love the dimension and the shine is awesome...I used it like molding paste with a stencil and I also used it with my finger and water to make my flowers shimmer! I combined some old stash stuff with the new..the cute bee is a Free digi from Wonderstrange they have some really cool hand-drawn images...the Daisy stamp is from Stampendous.
Look at that shine...I think I am loving the Nuvo mousse the on;y drawback is the dry time LOL I'm a bit impatient haha

thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked my tag!



Items used from Scrapsalot

~Dylusions ink spray~ periwinkle blue pure sunshine,
~Catherine pool Ink~ Midnight
~Distress oxides~ FosseledAmber, Faded Jeans, cracked pistachio
~Nuvo mouse/drops~ old navy
~Honey Bee stencil~ chevron arrows
~Carta bella~ Dot the world stencil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog