Pages

Translate

Saturday, April 13, 2019

No ProbLlama

 I love these stamp sets I received from Scrapsalot they carry a variety of brands like Honey bee Altenew, Lawn Fawn the ink road...I love this one from Honeybee called No ProbLlama it's just so versatile...I used this one last week in a festive birthday card and now the design is a bit calmer...and I haven't even used the cacti yet LOL


I promise my next share won't be a llama...

 Oh, I almost forgot again.....if you head on over to Scrapsalot you can get a 10% discount off your order by using my code  Buffy10


Items used from Scrapsalot store:
Catherine pool~ Midnight
Honey Bee No probllama
waffle flower enamel dots

thanks so much for coming by...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog