Pages

Translate

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Oh Gnome!

 Hello, my crafty friends... can you believe it's already May! I received some really awesome goodies to play with from Scrapsalot and I couldn't wait to get crafting! So I thought I would share this cute little card I made using Lawn fawns Oh Gnome set...it was easy to make a small scene, I used a couple of the small dies from the mushroom house set I had to piece together the grassy area it might be time to invest in a grass die cut set LOL ...this kind of reminds me of may flowers...I have tulips popping up all over my yard.

 The gnome set can be used in many different ways. I'll be showing a couple different ways throughout the month.
 You can find the inks and stamps used on this card at Scrapsalotllc.com or click on the photo to go right there! :)
http://scrapsalot--llc.mybigcommerce.com/mushroom-house-lawn-cuts-lawn-fawn/

http://scrapsalot--llc.mybigcommerce.com/midnight-lg-ink-pad-refill-set-catherine-pooler/
thank you for coming by and checking out my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog