Pages

Translate

Monday, May 20, 2019

Bugaboo Bingo

I would say Happy Monday....but I don't think those exist LOL ... I thought I'd share the card I came up with using the bingo board from catch the bug
 we went straight across the top row  Sparkle, stitching, sentiment.....them we went on an angle sparkle, 2 images merged and embossing...

let's start with the sparkle and sentiment since they are one in the same LOL I used a Happy Birthday Die from Impressions obsessions, I cute the bottom layer with glitter paper for my sparkle...  the two  merged images are from Bigaboo stamps, Charlies birthday and candle cake, I thought they went well together I picked out my very bright pattern papers then colored my image to match using colored pencils..my stitching is kind of obvious on th square diecut ...I also used one of my favorite embossing folders, I just love the diamond design!





thanks for stopping by...Hope you have a fabulous week!

2 comments:

  1. What a great card. Thanks for sharing with us at Catch the Bug. Guest DT Shona xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m sorry I’m late visiting, but so glad I did, your card is so fun and colorful! Thanks for joining our challenge at Catch the Bug. Pia, Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog