Pages

Translate

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Mushroom in my heart

This was a super quick card to put together since I stamped a but if the images all in one shot and used my scan and cut on my silhouette portrait (I have to remember to color before I cut LOL some of the images are really tiny on their own)Most of the products used on this card came from Scrapsalot its an awesome little craft shop based in Fl. she does crops and expos but also takes online orders... It's an awesome little shop! I created the background using a stencil and some ink oxides (which I love) the mushrooms were colored with colored pencils and I used some Gamsol to blend...I probably could have added some clear Nuvo drops but I really liked how it looks so I left them off LOL


Items used from scrapsalotllc.com
~Inks~
~Distress oxide- faded jeans-cracked pistachio-fossilized amber
 Stamps and die~
Lawn Fawn-
Mushroom house dies
Oh Gnome
~Stencils~
Honey Bee- chevron arrows

thank you so much for coming by...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog