Pages

Translate

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Who's feeling Crabby?

I am so ready for the beach..well the lake will have to do LOL that's where the inspiration for my latest card for Scrapsalot came from...I decided to create a beach scene I wanted it to look like the little crab was walking down the beach...to be honest, it came out a lot better than I thought it was going to LOL I used a piece of computer paper as a mask...just cutting a squiggly line I made the sand darker towards the water and I tried to as some details with a white gel pen to the water. I colored the crab using colored pencils and some gamsol.


 you can find the stamps set and distress inks and Nuvo drops at Scrapsalot shop


List of items used from Scrapsalot
~Catherine pool~ Midnight
~Distress inks salty ocean and vintage photo
~Nuvo drops~ gloss ebony black
~Photoplay -fish tales

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog