Pages

Translate

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Belated Birthday Gnomes

Good day my crafty friends, today I wanted to share a project I made featuring supplies from Scrapsalot shop...
I used Lawn fawns Oh Gnome stamp set, I kind of did a stamp and cut using my silhouette portrait..reminder to self color the tiny images before you cut them..anyway I did a bunch of lil gnomes and mushrooms so I would have plenty on hand at a later date... I colored them using Prismacolor pencil and a lil gamsol then set aside to assemble some mushroom houses they come together pretty quick, I went with the standard red and brown but I've seen them pink and purple so you can use your imagination.

 I decided to keep my sky simple and just used some faded jean ink oxide..the grass and fence were cut using my silhouette the flowers and grass papers are from DCWV.

 Now isn't this just the cutest thing ever...its a mushroom house shaped card, yeah yeah it's little but just so cute! I folded a piece of cream cardstock in half and used the background mushroom die to cut the base I just kept the top of the die above the fold line so when I was done I had a fold at the top...I then cut two more bases in brown one I placed on the back of the card and the other on the front and decorated accordingly...haha I kept this one for myself!


 so I kind of rambled on in this post and if you're still here I'm sorry but I really wanted to share some of the processes and as you can read I write as I speak all over the place LOL

Supplies used from Scrapsalot

~Distress oxide- faded jeans
~Lawn Fawn- Mushroom house die and Oh Gnome stamp set
~Catherine pool Ink~ Midnight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog