Pages

Translate

Sunday, May 12, 2019

SSS 710

Happy Mother's Day!!! I'm very lucky I get to play most of the day but kind of sad that none of the kids are around! anyway...Stella Says Sketch Challenge #710 here is my take on the new sketch challenge over at Catch The Bug, I used the adorable digi stamps BUGUNIBEYOU from Bugaboo Stamps

I'm kind of a thrifty crafter most of the items I buy personally have to have a multi-function...I have a limited budget and space for all my craftiness LOL...So this card is a mix and match of all different companies...the digi is from Bugaboo stamps...the paper is DCVW...the butterfly die is lawn fawn and

 the sentiment is from an Altenew stamp set called Reason to smile, I really like this set!

 Thanks for stopping by....hope you had an awesome day!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Buffy,

    Your card is really cute! Who says we can't mix and match all of our supplies on one card? Thanks so much for joining us at Catch the Bug for our sketch challenge, and good luck!

    PS. I have just become your newest follower! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww...thank you so much! I love to mix and match! btw thanks for being a new follower! :)

      Delete
  2. So cute! I love the colors you chose for your unicorn!! Thanks for joining the challenge at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog