Pages

Translate

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Life is a Circus!

Bonus challenge over at S.w.a.t. is to Create a circus themed card...hmmm not a easy task.. Of course the first thing I think of when you say circus is the big tent, after taking a look at all the design teams cards btw they are truly amazing.....But I decided to do something different....hmmm thinking...LOL....so I went for the next best thing clowns! Now mind you I am NO card maker but I really wanted to give this a try...

Here is what I came up with...

Life is a circus!
the clowns move up and down....

thanks for coming to take a peek!

9 comments:

  1. This is so freaking awesome!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you would come up with something great! You knocked this one out of the park!!! Fantastic job! Thank you for playing along with us at S.W.A.T.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fun circus card! Thanks for joining us on the SWAT blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it Buffy! so glad you participated with my challenge!!! Thanks for linking up with SWAT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Such an innovative card. The elephant & clowns are fabulous! Thanks for playing along with our circus themed challenge at SWAT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The clowns move? Seriously? GREAT card! Thanks for playing at S.W.A.T!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!! Buffy I am so excited for your win!!! This card totally rocked. Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't believe I missed this Buffy. This ROCKS!! Love that the clowns move!! You ARE a card maker! Thanks for playing with us at SWAT.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog