Pages

Translate

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Quite the adventure

I absolutely love this picture...its one of the first time that Stephanie ever went on a real amusement ride even if it was just the log flume lol...it was too small for a traditional layout but so perfect for Laurie's Birthday sketch contest....since the sketch used tags....

By the Way Happy Birthday Laurie!

Here is what I came up with.....for Laurie's blog click here

Love the bright colors....since its snowing ,I really wanted something spring like...lol


thanks for coming to take a peek!
(edit because I forgot to add Laurie's link to her contest...sorry)

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic job Buffy! Love, love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful!! LOVING the colors and butterflies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!! you did an amazing job with this! I LOVE the colors and the butterflies, such a pretty page. Thanks for playing along and THANK YOU for the birthday wishes :) !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute tags with fun elements.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog