Pages

Translate

Monday, March 25, 2013

My Daughter

On to the embarrassing pictures....you know the ones I'm talking about.....Bath time....lol..... I have to laugh because when I was done with this layout I showed my daughter at first she laughed because she thought it was her sister...until she took a closer look at the picture then she was all you can't use that one haha

anyway this is my oldest so this picture is from about 19 years ago! I used the sketch from Chic tags for their Sunday challenge! I am also linking up with Paper Issues....








thanks for coming to take a peek!

4 comments:

  1. You did a fantastic job with the sketch! Love it! Gotta love bathtime photos!!! Beautiful job Buffy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the cloud background and the cuteeeeeeee photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiul layout!!! great take on the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you did with your layout and the way you used your sketch. Saw you on the paper issues link up. I love connecting with other scrapbookers (now following you). Would love for you to stop by and say hi!
    Leslie
    www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog