Pages

Translate

Monday, March 11, 2013

XoXo

Hi All...I'm on a roll today....while I was looking thru my paper (looking for certain colors for a color challenge) I found some really cute papers and flair buttons my daughter Samantha bought me for Christmas....I never had any ideas on what to do with them...until this morning btw I never finished looking for those other papers...I swear I have ADHD....you know I see shiny thing and get distracted! so I took the papers I found then went in search of a sketch I knew I had saved the other day from Skissedilla....it was perfect for what I had in mind!

Here it is...

Look how cute my little Stephanie was....I really thought as time went on it would get easier.....but it seems to be harder! I still pick up my phone to send her silly texts....we would do this all the time....I've even lost track and started to call her to see where she was.....those are the hardest times...fourteen years just wasn't long enough....she was still my baby girl and I miss her every single minute of everyday! Okay enough sad before I start to cry again......


 I really love these flair buttons and the charms....

thanks for coming to take a peek......PS if you'd like to win some flair buttons check out Paper Issues

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! LOVING that heart and the 'xoxo' buttons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, what a sweet page!!! Love how you replaced the squares with hearts! The row of flair buttons looks great!! Thanks so much for playing along with us Skissedilla! :) Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job! You did a great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Buffy, check out Let's Get Sketchy designer Alison Day's blog post for today. You are a winner again!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buffy, so glad you linked up with us at Paper Issues. Your layout warms my heart, it's just so beautiful!! Totally loving your use of the flair here! Your beautiful layout will be featured later today on the Paper Issues blog!! Big hugs,
    Leah

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog