Pages

Translate

Friday, August 2, 2019

Bee Unique

Good morning My crafty friends, can you believe its already August...this summer is just flying by! I have a cute little card to share with you today for Scrapsalotllc.com look at these little bee's are they just the cutest thing!! They also sent some purple flocking and I was truly excited to give that a try hence the purple and pink bee. It was too cute so I just had to use it!

 I thought this sentiment from Altenew was perfect for my little bees!


Supplies used from Scrapsalot shop

altenew Reason to smile
Honey bee stamps-Honey bee paper piecing die
Distress oxide ink fossilized amber
Deco foil Flock transfer
Blending brush
Lawn Fawn stamp shammy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog