Pages

Translate

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Happiness

This months word inspiration at More than words was so easy...Happiness...the first thing I thought of was little V she brings our family so much happiness and she's the perfect subject for a layout! I was going to use a simple square frame in the middle but then I thought I really wanted a place that V's Mom could write some stuff .So I went through my Junkie draw, it's full of odds and end and embellishments..I spotted the card kit my secret sister gave me a couple months ago from stamping up...
Word Inspiration - HAPPINESS
Creative Challenge - SKETCH
 
IT has a pocket in the form with this cute tag great for a hidden message!

https://morethanwordschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/08/august-2019-main-challenge-happiness.html
But then the card opens and there is plenty of room for some journaling!



Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful page layout! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous take on the layout and gorgoreous photos. Thank you for joining us in the More Than Words Challange.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet...
    A beautiful take on our challenge this month at More Than Words. Thank you for joining us...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your creation is a real beauty. I like the little tip of the card that opens.
    Thank you so much for playing along with More Than Words

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely lovely layout!
    Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout.. great take on the challenge.. Thanks for playing with us at More Than Words!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love the pocket idea - how clever! Such a beautiful layout. Thanks for joining us again at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEautiful! thank you for joining us at MTW Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog