Pages

Translate

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Perk you up!

Good afternoon my crafty friends.... It's time to share my some coffee LOL

Both the sentiment and background stamps can be found at Scrapsalotllc.com use the code Buffy10 to get 10% off your order!!

 Now on to my project... I used this awesome background stamp from The Ink roads  it has all different coffee's and coffee saying on it...like "death before decaf" my personal favorite LOL  I stamped on plain white cardstock with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder!
I wanted to make sure it was covered well so It would resist the distress ink I was going to add...
 I used distress inks (antique linen and vintage photo )to blend my background. I love using distress inks, there is no right or wrong it's all about what you like and I just happened to like this look so I stopped LOL I created the travel coffee on my Sihouette portrait... It's amazing what you can create with some simple shapes and the welding tool! the coffee cozy was just lined up and cut by hand then used a small heart die to cut the shape ...
Now for the awesome sentiment, I used Archival inks (Jet black and potting soil) and a fabulous stamp set from Honey bee stamps called shake it off...lots and lots of coffee related sentiments with some mix and match...yes yes there is tea related too LOL
Don't forget to use the code Buffy10 for 10% off your order!!


Items used from Scrapsalot shop

Honey Bee stamps Shake it off
The Ink Roads Mug life background
archival inks Jet back and potting soil
Versa Mark

thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog