Pages

Translate

Monday, August 12, 2019

My island

Good morning my crafty friends wanted to share a cute card I made using some different Lawn Fawn sets I got from Scrapsalotllc.com
I love that you can mix and mingle all sorts of lawn Fawn products for this card I think I used three or four different sets to make my scene...isn't it cute I created my very own island ...the background is an old texture plate...I used it as an embossing folder and my island is just a stitched circle die ...I cut out along one of the waves and inserted the circle...tada the island is there LOL
the Octopus is from the little set  octopi my heart  the palm trees are from Hammock and trees die set the shells and sand are from the on the beach set and the die cut is Lawn Fawns Hello die



Geez I probably could have put the unicorn here too but I was trying for the tropical island, not fantasy island LOL Well I hope you enjoyed my imagination and all things lawn fawn...make sure you stop by the Scrapsalot shop and check out some the awesome deals you can also use the code Buffy10 and get 10% off your order!


thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog