Pages

Translate

Saturday, August 17, 2019

warm wishes

I think I found a new love! Inkon3 has some of the cutest stamps but this little raccoon had stolen my heart...between this one image and the one where he is holding the cup of coffee they are just so versatile...and don't get me started on the sentiments in the set!..one of my favorite ... this is just one of several cards I've made recently using this set ...



I paired inkon3 with honey bee's paper over the rainbow paper pack both items came from Scrapsalotllc.com

Use the code Buffy10 and get 10% off your order!



Items used on the card from Scrapsalotllc.com

Inkon3 Raccoon hugs
Honey bee over the rainbow paper pack
Distress inks salty ocean and mowed lawn
Archival ink Jet black

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog