Pages

Translate

Thursday, August 15, 2019

Layering stamps Hibiscus

I am so in love with this stamp set from Sunny Studio It's called Hawaiian Hibiscus and I got it from Scrapsalotllc.com 
they look so beautiful...I had to experiment and practice LOL lots of eyeglasses on and off trying to line things up but after a couple tries it was easy when you figured out what you were looking for!

So after quite a bit of practicing It was finally time to try and make a card...which meant masking so I could layer my flowers...
I wasn't sure about my leaf placement but they look pretty good on my final card, I started with the idea of one layer but the colors I used blended the flowers together and you really couldn't separate them so I stamped another one and fussy cut and popped it on some foam tape. I used this awesome sentiment from Altenew it's from their set called reason to smile...It's one of my favorite sentiment stamp sets! you can also pick that up at Scrapsalotllc.com

thank you so much for stopping by!



Items used from Scrapsalotllc.com

Sunny studio-Hawaiian Hibiscus
Altenew -Reason to smile
assortment of Archival inks
waffle flower enamel dots



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog