Pages

Translate

Friday, August 16, 2019

mix and match

So I was cleaning out one of my many drawers with teeny tiny stamps in it LOL most are random or little studio G ones I picked up because they were cute ..haha who doesn't love the dollar bins anyway I was trying to find some order I really hate that they are shoved in drawer with me out of sight is out of mind literally ... I didn't even realize I had these cute flower ones...haha you know I just had to play with them...these are actually 4 different sets but they had all the same kind of feel at least to me..so I had to make a quick card  for the Simon Saya Stamps Wednesday challenge ...add something blue...
the sentiment is from a brand new stamp set from LDRSCreative from the Hippo Hooray set...Let's just say I never organized that drawer but I did find some cute stamps LOL

thanks for stopping by! Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog