Pages

Translate

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

SSSMC Blues 2

Sorry here is another one for the Simon Says Stamps Monday challenge!




I love how this one turned out, there was a lot of distress inks used to create the background...kind of mushed it into my craft mat and got it wet then smushed my paper on it LOL very messy but fun I did dry in between layers so I didn't get mud! I used a shifter stencil for the panel with more distress ink, of course, my favorite colors salty ocean and peacock feathersI'm pretty sure everything except the rectangle stitched die is from Tim Holtz or/and ranger ...haha my goto products!


thanks for coming by...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog