Pages

Translate

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Creativity dwells within

I am kind of excited about the tag challenge over at get creative.....Its a color challenge this week, I really have a hard time with color challenges but this one was great! So I decided to make this pretty tag for my daughter, anyone who reads my blog knows she is a very talented and oh so creative....she loves to sew....here is what I came up with! For some reason the colors look off but I promise the tag its self is Red and White with black paint sponged on!

 I made the dress out of fabric flower petals just a bit of tulle and just a tad of ribbon, I used liquid pearls for the necklace...I cut out the dress form from a piece of card stock same with the thread holders( haha I forgot what they were called!)



thanks for taking a peek!

6 comments:

  1. That is soooo pretty Buffy! Love the dress you made! Awesome job! Color challenges stress me out to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very pretty!!! What a wonderful gift for your daughter ... thank you for joining us at Get Creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUCH A LOVELY TAG!!!!thank you for joining us at Get Creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tag, thank you for joining us at Get creative Channa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buffy what a fabulous fabulous tag!...I see you were inspired by Zeffy, I love how creative the dress is and all the other little details!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us Oh and a belated Happy Birthday I missed it!!...hope you had a fabulous day!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog