Pages

Translate

Monday, June 3, 2013

Water baby - lets get sketchy

Good Morning ...So its the first Monday in June,can you believe its June already? anyway you know what that means...Its time for the first sketch of the month at Lets Get Sketchy..I am just so darn excited....why you ask? Well its my very first reveal as part of the LGS design team!

so here is what I got for you......


 Here is the awesome sketch..... as you can see I flipped the sketch......


I hope you'll take the time to hop over to Lets Get Sketchy and play along!


6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! LOVING the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first reveal Buffy! You layout is so fun! You rocked the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the sketch Buffy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute! Love the movement you've achieved here! Awesome work! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you interpret the sketch, Buffy. And the birdie wood veneer--> Love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that your embelishment draws me into your sweet photos!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog