Pages

Translate

Saturday, June 22, 2013

A fresh start

Hi All I just wanted to share a layout I did with my new flowers....I actually thought we killed them off but it looks like they got a fresh start LOL no matter what I do to these rose pushes they come back last year he accidentally butchered them with a weed whacker.....anyway I used a sketch from Pamela's world of scrap and I am also linking up with Frosted designs for their Polka dots challenge...



thanks for coming to take a peek!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! LOVING the colors and the splatters!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout and an great take on the sketch. And congrats on the win at A2Z :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an awesome sketch! Nicely done Buffy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! I love your title too! Thanks for joining us over at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice. Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog