Pages

Translate

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Discover your passion

Good day........its another bright and sunny day here....I spent the morning out in the yard with the pup trying to get rid of the weeds around the shed,seems like an endless task at least Nova (my black lab) had fun thinking I was throwing things just for her LOL...

I wanted to share two projects I finished last night but never got around to posting....the first is a layout I did used the newest sketch from Skissedilla I was kind of excited for this since I've never used water colors and wanted to try it out with this sketch....this is what I came up with!

 I am pretty happy with how it came out!


 the second project is just a cute little card I made with a card sketch from Pamela's world of scrap

Sketch 237c - Card (A4)


thanks for coming to take a peek....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog