Pages

Translate

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Good times

Here is my layout for  Scrapping Everyday Miracles sketch challenge.....I spent this rainy afternoon going thru box's I hadn't bothered to open when we moved...its been at least three years LOL but they just had paper word and some photo's so it wasn't a biggie to unpack at the time...anyway I opened one of the box's and found so many pictures of My Samantha from when she was little....they just made me smile....she had the chubbiest cheeks and was always so very happy! I can't believe she's going to be 21 in just over a week!

 here is what I came up with ....I even added the twist of a home made flower!


6 comments:

  1. SO cute!! Loving that little tulle flower, perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job on the sketch! Love your homemade flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm so glad you found these treasured photos!! This page is simply gorgeous!! Thanks for joining the Scrapping Everyday Miracles June Sketch Challenge. ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Tulle flower is perfect.
    Thank you so much for joining us at SEM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout, Buffy! I love your tulle flower and the baby picture is super adorable!!!!
    Thank you for sharing it with us at SEM June Sketch Challenge!

    Have a great day,
    Helen G. (www.byheleng.wordpress.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a lovely layout! the flower is perfect! thanks for sharing with us over at SEM!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog