Pages

Translate

Monday, June 3, 2013

It's my peaceful world in the summer

Good day lovely bloggers.....Its a bright and sunny day here,which is always good for my mood! I can't believe we are already on the third day of June,time just seems to be flying by...I can't even tell you how fast May seemed to fly! As you know a new month means all new challenges...there are some really awesome ones this month...but three stuck my fancy last night and inspired me with all things summer.....
Scrap around the world - has a mood board and sketch - the inspiration I took from the mood board is from the first two pictures....it wasn't so much the cameras it was the background...I wanted to do something from the outside.
Berry71blue - asked "what do you like to do in the summer?" and bright colors- I love to spend time at the lake,I swear I live there most of the summer...its just so peaceful and not so crowded.
Scrap for help- they want you to use wood/twigs....
all these challenges just blended so well together.....so last night I pulled out a bunch of supplies,just trying to figure out what I was going to do....then I slept on it LOL
and now here is what I came up with......



scrap around the world

Berry71Blue

scrap for help





thank you for coming to take a peek!

18 comments:

  1. I understand why you love to be in this lake, wow, it's beautiful and peaceful!! Love the branch, the paint and all the textures..Beautiful!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is sooo pretty. love how you have recreates the bg from the colours in the photo. It looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love love this!!! Thanks for playing along with Berry71Bleu! Pinning your creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous!!!! The colours, the photo and the beautiful background you have created makes this an outstanding layout...LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layout, what a very peaceful looking place.
    Thanks for joining in at SATW and SFH. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice layout Buffy! Love the colours & the light feeling of it!! Thanks for playing at SATW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a place Buffy, can totally understand it's a fave of yours! Beautiful background work and the colours are just so fresh and summery. Thanks a bunch for sharing your page with us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soo beautiful page!Loved the colours, the photo and the beautiful background. Thanks for playing at SATW.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cool is this! Love the photo and your artsy touches :) Thank you for sharing this awesome page at Scrap Around the World and Berry71Bleu.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outdoorsy page! Thanks for sharing it at Scrap for Help.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful layout! Love the background! Looking at your photo makes we wish I was there. Such a peaceful and tranquil picture. Thanks for joining us at Berry71bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Buffy....

    That's a pretty LO! Well done with the splatter. The water looks so peaceful. Not a wave, can almost drop a pin. Thanks for joining us at berry71bleu. I hope you got the ScrapFx chipboards you won..

    ReplyDelete
  13. hiiiii :) this is just stunning :) thanks for playing with us this month at Scrap 4 Help :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely lake indeed! Sometimes 'sleeping' on a page gives for the best results! You did a great job here--excellent take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Berry71Bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely layout! Thanks for playing at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your interpretation of the challenges with your LO. That lake looks ready to dive in to, just perfect on a Summers day. I love the cluster of textures surrounding your photo.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely layout. Thanks for playing along at SATW this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi! I am back to thank you for playing along with Scrap for Help. Love that page!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog