Pages

Translate

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Forever Love

Over at Scrapping everyday Miracles the challenge this month is to scrap about a husband and wife relationship and the love you see/experience because of it.  The scrap twist is that you can only use cardstock, NO PATTERNED PAPER! The couple you choose can be you and your spouse, your parents, grandparents, or any other couple whose love for one another inspires you.

So I choose my auntie Patty and uncle Butchy ,they maybe my aunt and uncle but they are more like my parents. I was the first of their children (there would be many after me,they became special needs foster parents and ended up adopting three) see they got me when I was thirteen and raise me the best they could....I won't get into the why's or hows....just that they were the best parents anyone could ask for...they showed me what love was and how it can last forever! They showed me how to love and be loved....respect....and dream...

 this was a lot harder to make without using pattern papers LOL
there is plenty of journaling but its really private so I put it on a hidden tag.

10 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful photo and loveeeee the lo!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a touching and beautiful page, Buffy!! Love how you stenciled the background and embellished around this dear photo, drawing my eye right in!! Thanks for joining the Scrapping Everyday Miracles June “Love Never Fails” Challenge ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a special story! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absolutely beautiful page. Both in design and story. Thanks so much for sharing it with us <3.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful layout to go along with a beautiful story. Thanks so much for sharing your heart & talent with us at SEM Buffy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout! I love the story, it gave me tears. Great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your layout...you did a great job with the background paper - I don't have the patience to deal such an intricate cut-out. Great tribute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Buffy, what a great blessing you have -- your aunt and uncle! Thank you for sharing this beautiful story and layout with us at SEM June Challenge.

    Blessings,
    Helen G. (www.byheleng.wordpress.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a blessing! Thank you for sharing this special relationship and layout! And thanks for playing along at SEM!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful! REally really love it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog