Pages

Translate

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Bird house

I just wanted to share my little bird house....while I was out with my daughter doing errands the other day I saw this cute little bird house that I thought would be perfect for the 13 arts challenge this month..the theme of their challenge is house.(Your work must also contain at least one recycled element , two types of media and a stamp or a transfer.)

I don't normally do altered projects but I just thought this little house was so cute....I also forgot to take a before picture LOL...anyway this is what I came up with...

 I used gesso and paint, inks,a couple rubons some moss my recycled element is the butterfly make out of a cardboard box oh and the little bird was a broken charm it worked perfect on this project!.....I really need to buy a new light for my craft area because the base was suppose to be like a hunter green LOL but as you can see it turned out to be a blue ...I still like it!

thanks for coming to take a peek!

7 comments:

  1. Very cute, Buffy!! I love the colors you used, so summery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Buffy! This bird house is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely project! Thank you for playing along with 13@rts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful !
    Thank you for playing with 13@rts :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog