Pages

Translate

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Create something

Afternoon all....I just wanted to share a little something.... I spent the morning playing catch up on all the blogs I follow,I seem to have fallen behind the last two weeks...I came across a post from Lynne at the next best thing she just returned from a vacation in Alaska...she hadn't created a thing for two whole weeks..LOL I don't know how she managed!
anyway she has a little challenge going on...Create something using only the things on your work surface.....you may add adhesives and simple tools if you need them!

I thought I'd give it a shot....Now mind you my work space is pretty small and I normally clear everything off my little table once a project is done but it just so happens I was very lazy this weekend and didn't put stuff away ....so I had a stack of Authentique two sided elements,some tiny scraps of paper left over from a layout I did Saturday,Oh and a small gift bag I had gotten in the mail the other day that had cute little bits and pieces...plus a couple chalk  inks from prima(used them Saturday too LOL) most of the stuff I used came out of the small gift bag its one of those itty bitty bags but she managed to stuff it  with a bunch of little things....here is what I came up with...a small tag

also linking up with Inkido for their scallop challenge
the background,doilie,lace flower were all in the blue stripped bag...the wood bird and closes pin are from the mutli colored container (pill holder from the dollar store,I loved that they all screwed together)...It always seems to be on the table it holds all my small wood pieces...I've never been so happy NOT to clean up LOL

thanks for taking a peek....

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!!! LOVING the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quote on your GORGEOUS card! Thank you for playing along with Inkido.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!Thank you for joining Inkido challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!! Love the bits of thread, and the cute wooden birdie! SO glad you joined our challenge at Inkido!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining in our challenge and sharing this cute card with us at Inkido!
    I love that quote as well!!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMW>....was going through my blog and came across your post! JUST LOVE your card!!! Love using "misfits" to create with!! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH for playing along!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog