Pages

Translate

Monday, August 5, 2013

Family Fun - Lets Get Sketchy reveal

Good afternoon...I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! I know mine just seemed to fly by,actually the whole summer seems to be that way lol....so as you know its already the first Monday in August which means a brand new sketch from Lets Get Sketchy.........

 when I first saw the sketch I was thinking what a great way to use some of my scraps from my scrap bin...but the more I looked at the more I wanted to use my washi tape...as you can see the washi tape won out LOL (btw thank you to the lovely ladies that caught my typo on my page before I posted it ...I am so glad I had you take a look)


 thanks for coming to take a peek...I hope you all will head on over to Lets Get Sketchy and play with us this week!

7 comments:

  1. I love your take on the sketch Buffy! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your layout and colors! The purple and black just pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours on your LO. The washi tape looks fantastic with that fun photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun layout Buffy - love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The washi tape looks fabulous on your layout Buffy, and I love that clip you used on your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous take on the sketch.. super page with great colours and accents

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just LOVE that you used Washi for those strips! Yum! And your little, sunshine paper clip is the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog