Pages

Translate

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Special Day

Good morning Scrappy friends....I hope everyone is having  a lovely weekend! I just wanted to share a page I finished last night...I used the sketch from Blue Fern Studios and also the chipboard criteria from Frosted designs which just happen to be to use chipboard. I used this beautiful window from Blue fern studios!

 okay I admit it I used the packaging from the chipboard piece (under the window) and the pearl flourish(as a matte for my photo) they were too pretty to just throw in the trash LOL


thanks for coming to take a peek!

3 comments:

  1. Buffy, this is amazing! You have come such a long way in such a short time in your scrapbooking designing! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful...and I agree with you, I can't ever throw away great packaging either :) Thanks for joining us for the chipboard challenge at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layering and beautiful touches on this page! Just gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with the Blue Fern Studios August Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog