Pages

Translate

Monday, August 19, 2013

Full of inspiration

evening all...I just wanted to share a couple cards I made....now you all know I'm not really a card maker...
I did them for a challenge over at the Flying Unicorn forum
 The rules are simple - make a card that hold something inside it for the recipient - It can be a card with envelopes that holds pictures that you want to send off, tealights, teabags, or as Alda's example a recipe card with folded index cards holding recipes - it holds 4 cookie recipes - great for a recipe exchange or a wonderful gift for anyone to receive - your creativity is the limit on this one and what you can create .

 My first one holds Hot Cocoa in it......

My second one is a Thank you card/gift..... I like this one so much better, plus its a thank you gift for my best friend...
I made it to hold something or two somethings like a gift and a note tag or tea bags...if I did the tea bags I would change the sentiment though lol but I used both as an example!
My third one is a simple birthday card....on the inside there is a place to hold a gift card!


thanks for coming to take a peek!

1 comment:

  1. O.K. SO you are not really a card maker, but those are all GORGEOUS! Wow, Buffy. You are so creative. The top one is great for hot cocoa and that thank you one - wow - just knocks my socks off! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog