Pages

Translate

Sunday, August 25, 2013

It's just a number

Good morning scrappers...I just wanted to share a card I made for my daughter... I had seen one like it on pintrest and thought it was so cute so I tried to make one...it definitely didn't turn out like the one I saw but I still love it!
I am entering this over at the Silhouette blog for their number challenge

the issue I had was with my 3d foam adhesive they were way too big for the pieces inside the eight and four that and they were white so it stuck out...I cut them as small as possible then used a permanent maker to make it darker...if anyone has better ideas please feel free to share......thanks for coming to take a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog