Pages

Translate

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

let the sunshine

I made this layout for the challenge over at That's just so cute...this time its a color challenge which as most of you know I have a really hard time with LOL

 I used a picture from the garden...I love flowers and it just happened to be one of the sunniest days we have had here!

I used the top four colors on the layout and the fifth color is actually the color of the flowers...I'm not sure if you can really tell from the pictures.


Thanks for coming to take a peek!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this Buffy!!! Your layout is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the flower photo, and the title!
    Thx for playing along with us at That`s just so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely picture and Layout! It`s nice to scrapp something else than people sometime.

    Thanks for joining us at this challange.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog