Pages

Translate

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Good Girl

Oh stars and stripes....that's the challenge over at Lasting Memories and it matched perfectly with the sketch from Pagemaps.....

Here is what I came up with....I used a recent picture of My fubaby Nova...shes just too darn cute and such a good girl!

 I used mostly stuff from my scrap bin and my Silhouette to make all the shapes...Oh and it was my first time using Foam adhesive...I love the effect it has on the page!


thanks for coming to take a peek.......

8 comments:

  1. Buffy, this is awesome! Love how you did the sketch!
    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to be addicted to the pop dots! This is so pretty. Thanks for playing along at Lasting Memories and for the kind comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I love your stars and arrows! Awesome job with the sketch Buffy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute take on the sketch and a perfect fit for our challenge. thanks for joining us again

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fabulous take on the sketch, I love all those stars. I went beachy with my page for the sketch contest.
    blessings to you from Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the stars!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cool! Be careful foam adhesive is addictive! LOL Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    Elizabeth LMDT
    http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome LO Buffy! I totally love the combo of stars stripes and arrows. Thanks for joining us at lasting memories.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog