Pages

Translate

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Small Homemade Canvas -sort of-

Sorry I know I just posted but I just realized I never posted on my blog my homemade canvas I made for the Flying unicorn's Art Journal/ Mixed Media Challenge and the Berry71blue Get Creative With Textiles....I don't know where my head is at lol anyway I made this last Thursday but forgot to post it....

so I've had these cute little photo frames(measure about 3x4 ) just sitting on my desk for ever and never knew what I wanted to do with them...and I had these pieces of canvas,that where cut into triangles ( I guess you could call it that lol) I had gotten in a prize pack quite awhile back and just didn't know what to make with them either...

so I took bother.....I attached the canvas tot the frame....then took some sewing pattered paper that my daughter always has around .....tore it up then bunched it up in places when I added it to the canvas ....it left creases and ridges...then I just messed around with some paint and stamping and this is what I ended up with...

thanks for coming to take a peek.....

5 comments:

  1. What an awesome transformation! I loveeeeeee what you did with this.... great colors and the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your finished product! Thanks for joining us at Berry71bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool. love it!! Thanks for joining the Berry71Bleu Aug Challenge :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely!! Thanks for joining our challenge at berry71bleu!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog