Pages

Translate

Monday, August 5, 2013

Lets go for a ride

Brand new sketch over at Skissedilla (btw thank you Brit for reminding me of the rules I totally flaked)and since I had a bit of time on my hands I thought I would just play a bit....I also used the inspiration picture from ScrapStuffz " Inspired by"

Here is what I came up with.....

  when I first looked at the picture (below) I thought of the beach of course....but I had no inspiration for a beach layout LOL so I decided to use some of the colors....I love the beach chairs....the only color I didn't use was the darn purple....I'm not really a purple person.....the subject of my layout is my best friend...shes a bit strange but I think that's why we get along so well....anyway normally she goes around taking pictures of the kids and pets or flowers for me ...she thought she was being funny when she took a picture of herself taking a picture ( you get what I mean) she never thought I would use it...well haha on her! I might even post it on FB LOL
the Dt's over at Skissedilla always inspire me to try something different and just have fun...this time I pulled out some water colors and stamps that I hadn't even taken out of the package yet...I even did a bit of fussy cutting on some left over packaging..
thank you Brit for reminding me of the rules!


thanks for coming to take a peek!

14 comments:

  1. Fabulous job Buffy. Love what you did with the sketch and the used of the modeling paste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is beautiful. I really enjoy hearing about and seeing other's inspiration. Thanks for playing along at SS Inspired by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is so beautiful Buffy! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love hearing about what inspires people and how they bring it to life. Thank you for playing with us at SSIB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, I'm in love with your masking! It's beautiful. I need to figure out how to colour my paste better! Way to go. Thanks for playing at SSIB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is that! Great photo and love your background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, nice to see you´re work at Skissedilla again! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your paint and mist work!
    Thx for playing along at Skissedilla

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute page! Like the misting and stamping in the background! :) Thanks for playing with us at Skissedilla! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice work with the challenge! I love it!!! Thanks for playing along with us at SSIB

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous masking and you did a great job with the coloring! I love those sorts of photos too. Thanks for playing with SSIB, come again next month!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool texture and paint! Love the little photo and the fussy-cut packaging. Thanks for playing along at Scrapstuffz!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog