Pages

Translate

Thursday, July 18, 2019

Create your own background

 Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is to create your own background...well that's pretty simple I tend to distress inks or oxides a lot on my backgrounds ...this time I used Distress oxides and emboss resist. I used a cute stamp set from Clearly Besotted called playful pooches...


 I used the little accessories to create my background by stamping them with vera mark and I heat embossed with white embossing powder as I went along (they are pretty random LOL) I used Faded jeans and fossilized amber and kind of blended them together... that's it pretty straight forward...


thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog