Pages

Translate

Friday, July 5, 2019

Creative ideas

First I'd like to take a moment and that Debra from Scrapsalot...without her and her new design team I wouldn't have some of the wonderful tool/toys to play with...so thank you so very much...being on your team has been a blast so far!
So now that is out of the way I have to ask...Do you dream about project ideas? I know I do...My problem is remembering them when I get up LOL okay so I had a dream about this wicked cool die from Hero arts it's their beach frame fancy die  which by its self is really cool and pretty, I've made a couple different beach scene cards with it,

 but I like versatility when I buy crafty stuff I hold it in my hand and try to think of three things this could make before I but it LOL I know it sounds insane (drives my husband crazy) but I don't have a lot of space and I don't want a bunch of just too look at it. Now die's are different especially this one since it came in my design team bundle...Yeah it's beautiful and it's intricate but its beach very specific LOL so back to the dream...it was about this die but when I woke I couldn't remember ...it drove me crazy for days until yesterday when it hit me...the top of the die reminded me of Fir tree (Christmas tree)



 Just look at that... it looks like your peeking through snow covered trees... is it sad I'm super excited about this... I think I just found my Christmas cards this year!
I justed lined up the die in the middle of my panel but only ran the top portion through my machine then took it out and turned the die around on the same panel... I tried to line it up... it lines up pretty well there is only one small section you'll have to cut with a craft knife... it's really really tiny though LOL

Now think of using the negative of the die cut you just did as a mask... ink around and over it in shades of green... haha I did it looks like a jungle... now I just need to add something in the center... I'll share that when I figure it out!

Things I used that you can get from Scrapsalot

Distress Inks
Catherine Pooler midnight and grass
Hero art Fancy frame die
Hero Art stamps (don't think she has this one but has stamps)
waffle flower enamel dots


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog