Pages

Translate

Friday, July 19, 2019

Christmas in July

Here is another card for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
  to Create your own background...I went with a Christmas theme because the card group I'm in has a weekend challenge this weekend it's Christmas in July...I was also hoping it would cool me off since we're in the middle excessive heat warning :(   ha I didn't think how using the heat gun wouldn't help cool me off but it was quick work so it's all good!

yes yes I am playing around with my photos for Instagram...ya know it's about the likes LOL we'll see how it goes It was fun to do anyway and I think the pictures look better..but what do I know I'm a crafter, not a photographer!


thanks for coming by...Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog