Pages

Translate

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Animal magic

soi thought I'd just right into the new Monday challenge over at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
 This week its Animal Magic...  so here is my entry...


I also did a bit of water coloring with distress inks to create my background...I'm surprisingly pleased with how it turned out LOL  Sentiment is from a stamp set from My creative time Called thanks for the lift, the little squirrel is one of the very first stamps I bought and I got it from Walmart LOL and its still one of my favorites..😀
thanks for stopping by....I'm sure I'll have another one for this challenge later in the week...or maybe tomorrow LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog