Pages

Translate

Friday, July 12, 2019

One thing leads to another

Happy Friday!! I hope you all have a fabulous weekend...they are calling for a scorching week here :( not too happy about that...warm is good but NOT this HOT LOL

So I wanted to share a project I did late last night into this morning...it all started with wanting to color a seahorse for the daily marker 30-day coloring challenge...and one who doesn't know about that can find it here...
 so this little guy started it... I think the reason I love cardmaking/crafting is you get to use your imagination... I have stamps of sea creatures (sets I used  Hero arts-color layering waves and Photoplay-fish tales) but no plants or anything else to make a scene. so I had to think a little outside the box LOL I have a ton of cheapo stamps from Joanns so I pulled out a couple leaf ones and used them as seaweed and such...haha one thing leads to another and all of a sudden I was making another circle with another seahorse with lots of ink blending I mixed between distress oxides and plain distress inks...and a huge mess LOL Most of the supplies used came from my favorite crafty supply shop Scrapsalotllc.com
 Here is my first card...
 It's funny you start off with one idea and then you have thousands running through you head LOL...and here is my second card.... by the time I was done I had blue ink on everything!
So what do you think....was it worth the mess? I think so! I really love how both turned out! Thank you for coming by and if you read any of this post thanks for reading my rambling LOL 





Things I used from Scrapsalot shop
 ~Catherine pool~ Midnight ink
~Hero arts-color layering waves
 ~Photoplay-fish tales
 ~Hero arts stencil- mermaid seawaves
  ~Nuvo drops-crystal clear
~Distress Oxide-Faded jeans
~Distress inks-peacock feathers and salty ocean
 ~Craft Medley sequins









No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog