Pages

Translate

Saturday, July 20, 2019

perfect popsicle's

I was super excited when I opened my box from Scrapsalotllc.com this month
there are so many cute stamp sets to play with... this one is called perfect popsicle from Sunny Studio and it's a layering stamp...now I'll be the first to admit I was a wee bit intimidated by layering stamps but this one is fairly easy to layer as long as you know what your looking for LOL

 all I can say is practice practice practice...




Supplies used from Scrapsalot shop

Sunny Studios-perfect popsicle stamp
Lots of different Archival inks (not going to list all the colors)
Catherine Pooler Midnight
Honey bee-Over the rainbow pattern paper
Craft Medley -sequins B&W classics



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog