Pages

Translate

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Free Bookmarks

It's about that time already, the parents are scrambling around getting school supplies ready...I really don't miss that! Anyway last I started making bookmarks and dropping them off at the little free library boxes we have around town...I usually put them in a children's book or a young adults book...they make for a nice surprise. Here are two I just finished, I just need to laminate them and they will be done I'll be making at least 10 more in the next couple of weeks... the little libraries have more activity the closer it gets to school starting...haha probably trying to get all their summer reading done! 

thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog