Pages

Translate

Thursday, July 25, 2019

Make every day Amazing

I was really kind of stumped when I received this die set from SugarPea designs in my Scrapsalot design team box this month, I didn't have a clue what it was LOL other than the word die which in its self was worth it because I can make any sentiment I wanted with it and it's pretty small. when I talked to Debra the lovely owner of Scrapsalotllc.com she informed me it was a letterboard...I thought ....Oh, what a cute idea!! (they really need to put something on their packaging LOL) then I used my brain and when to their website to check it out!

 So I made this lovely card with someone in mind...she is into inspirational quotes and such and I thought she would really love to get this in the mail. It's a pretty straight forward card really easy ...the hardest part was figuring out what I wanted my little message to say! I did measure the board die because it seemed too simple so I wanted to make a frame...I used my silhouette portrait to create a scallop rectangle I also created just a plain rectangle frame too but I really like how the scallop one looked. Then I thought I needed something more...flowers yup I needed flowers and I just so happen to have these in my stash...add a couple enamel dots and we're done! the quickest card I've ever made if you don't include not knowing what the die was LOL
thanks for stopping by 

Items from Scrapsalot shop
Sugarpea letter board die
waffle flower enamel dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog